At Silver State Floor Restoration, the safety of our customers and staff is always our highest priority. Accordingly, we want to share some of the ways we are prioritizing the prevention of COVID-19 Coronavirus as well as address some FAQ we have received.
Firstly, SILVER STATE FLOOR RESTORATION IS OPEN! We want you to know that we are closely following the latest guidance from the CDC, local governments, and public health agencies. All staff members have been trained to uphold and practice the precautionary measures such as proper hand washing and making hand sanitizing a priority. It has also been reiterated to our employees to be aware of their own health and not report to work should they or close family members exhibit symptoms.
Silver State Floor Restoration’s COVID-19 Health Precautions
To ensure our floor restoration technicians and office staff are healthy and able to provide you with the best care during these trying times, Silver State Floor Restoration has increased our already high standards and implemented a number of new regulations.
1) Our hands will be washed properly and sanitized regularly
2) All work equipment, tools and surface areas will be completely sanitized throughout the day.
3) Field employees will wear new single use, disposable gloves and shoe covers on each job.
4) Social distancing is practiced.
5) Screening is conducted throughout the appointment set up process to ensure our floor restoration technicians NEVER enter the home of someone currently quarantined or a home that has a confirmed case of coronavirus COVID-19.
Silver State Floor Restoration is doing our absolute best to ensure that we keep you and your loved ones safe when you need us most.
For any other questions or concerns about our new regulations and policies, you can email us at email@example.com. We want to have the highest transparency in regards to these precautions so you and our staff can feel confident you are protected whenever we come into your home.
Lastly, on behalf of the Silver State Floor Restoration, our thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you and we promise to do everything we can to help those that need it most. We hope you everyone stays safe out there.