Silver State Floor Restoration is completely licensed and insured to supply commercial businesses and residential homes throughout the Las Vegas, Nevada Valley with floor restoration services. We are committed to bringing our valued customers incredible work ethics, application of high moral values, friendly customer service, and superior execution on all services rendered in an effort to set us apart from the competition. Silver State Floor Restoration technicians have years of valuable experience under their belts, advanced and ongoing training, extraordinary skills that when coupled with the use of high-end equipment and products available only to licensed professionals produce premium results to our valued customers.
Hardwood Flooring Care & Maintenance
We are widely known for treating natural and manmade stone tile and grout, but we also specialize in caring for hardwood floors. Providing cleaning services for the commercial and residential hardwood floor across the Greater Las Vegas, Nevada areas is a pleasure. We first provide the initial prep work, removing the dust, dirt, and other form of debris, as well as any surface spots. We then take great pride in thoroughly cleaning your hardwood floors. Silver State Floor Restoration know the best products to use and how to apply them correctly. We take your hardwood floors from grimy and dull to clean and shiny!
Deep Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Silver State Floor Restoration has been cleaning hard floors since 2001. Deep cleaning hardwood floors goes far beyond the capabilities of your mop or broom that simply moves the dirt around. Our wood floor cleaning removes ground in dirt from cracks and crevices that is dulling your hardwood floors. Not only does our hardwood floor cleaning result in brighter floors that are impressive to look at, it also improves air quality and circulation in your home. After a thorough deep clean, we restore the pH balance to your floor with a professional grade wood cleaner, which removes any remaining dirt and residue. Our entire cleaning process is non-toxic and low-odor.
Hardwood Floor Care Tips
– Sweep or vacuum regularly. Avoid using wax, oil soap, silicone based and other industrial household cleaners as they can compromise the integrity of your hardwood surfaces and make cleaning more difficult.
– Blot spills right away.
– Place indoor and outdoor mats at entryways.
– Place area rugs in high traffic areas but avoid rubber backed rugs and rugs with poor ventilation.
– Try to maintain consistent humidity levels in your home. This will prevent your hardwood floors from shrinking, swelling and cracking.
– Avoid deep scratches by trimming pet’s nails, lifting as opposed to dragging heavy furniture and not wearing high heels on your wood flooring.
– Schedule hardwood floor cleaning with Silver State Floor Restoration once or twice a year.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services in the Las Vegas Valley NV, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
With proper care and maintenance, your hardwood floor can last for decades and still look shiny and elegant. If your hardwood floors are in need of some tender love and care, contact Silver State Floor Restoration today to get started!