Your tile flooring can certainly take a beating when it comes to foot traffic especially if you have kids and/or pets that have a tendency to leave behind a trail containing all kinds of dirt, mud and other stains. With the holidays approaching quickly, you will want to make sure that your tiled flooring is looking its best for visiting family and friends. One of the main benefits of hiring a professional to clean your tiled floors is to ensure that your floors are sparkly clean and sanitized and looking just like new again.
The experienced floor restoration specialists at Silver State Floor Restoration understand that a professionally cleaned tiled floor has many benefits and advantages such as:
• Maintaining the appearance and value of your home hard flooring: When the tile and grout in your home is clean and shiny, the overall quality and equity of your home is improved.
• Take advantage of the best tile and grout cleaning supplies and equipment: Our expert and highly trained floor restoration specialists utilize state of the art cleaning equipment to deliver professional results.
• Worry-free tile cleaning: You never have to worry about strong cleaning solutions damaging your tile because our experienced floor restoration specialists are trained to clean and restore all types of tile using the safest and highest quality cleaning solutions available.
There are also many lesser known benefits of professional tile & grout cleaning and these benefits include:
• Improving air quality: Tile & grout cleaners purchased at your local home improvement or grocery store can contain harmful chemicals with ingredients that can remain in the air long after they have been used. At Silver State Floor Restoration we use a hot water extraction system that is attached to truck mounted equipment which eliminates the exposure of harmful chemical compounds and improves the air quality within your home.
• Removing hidden mold and mildew from grout: Just because you can’t see mold or mildew doesn’t mean that is isn’t there. A Hot water extraction wand targets and eliminates mold spores and bacteria that can lead to mold growth. In addition to eliminating spores and bacteria we can also prevent future mold growth by thoroughly sanitizing and deodorizing the entire area.
• Cleaning hard to reach areas: After a good DIY scrubbing, your floors may look clean but are they really as clean as you think they are? Tiled floors often have tight areas that can inadvertently be skipped over including corners between the floor and baseboard. Missing areas can often result in bacteria and germs being left behind to cause allergic responses in family members who are susceptible along with discoloration of your tile floors. Our floor restoration specialists will inspect your home and target hard to reach areas that may have been missed during previous cleanings resulting in a clean, sanitized and deodorized floor.
• Improve the life of your tiled flooring: Some floor cleaning products can cause a residue to build up on your tiled floors leaving them dull and lackluster in addition to making old stains resurface more easily. With Silver State Floor Restoration, our floor restoration specialists will target stubborn stains before thoroughly cleaning the entire area including all grout lines.
Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning, Polishing & Sealing in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North Las Vegas & Henderson Nevada
There are many steps to effectively clean your tile and grout and with our scheduled professional cleaning you can be sure that your tiled floors will not only look beautiful, but with regular care and maintenance they can last a lifetime. Contact Silver State Restoration today and speak with a customer service representative about all of your flooring needs including our professional floor restoration maintenance plans.