The best way to keep your kitchen, bathroom, and hall tiles crystal clear is ensuring your tile and grout are professionally cleaned periodically, in addition to your own diligent efforts. When handling the cleaning yourself, particularly when it comes to natural stone tile cleaning, we at Silver State Floor Restoration would like to share a few cleaning hacks. Before getting starting, you should know what type of stone tile you are cleaning. Use tile type-specific tile floor cleaning always. Finally, for stone tile cleaning, never use acidic cleaning solutions or harsh chemicals.
How Do You Care for Natural Stone Tiles?
For any type of tiles, tile floor cleaning method of tile can be used for all types of tiles.
– To remove debris and hard objects, vacuuming tiles with the right cleaning brush once or twice a week is necessary. You can also use broom cleaning if you prefer.
– Once a week or in two weeks, your tiles need to be cleaned with wet cleaning.
You will need a specific tile floor cleaning method and cleaners if your floor has stone tiles like marble, slate, or granite. Better use professional tile and grout cleaning service and tips for routine stone cleaning incorrect cleaning methods also damage the stone.
Keep the following tips in mind for routine cleaning.
– Since it can scratch the stone, do not use a hard brush, scrub, or scouring powder as.
– Tile floor cleaning solutions like lemon, vinegar, and so forth are acidic and should be avoided.
– After wet cleaning else it will leave the water spots behind, dry out the stone immediately. After wet cleaning to avoid water spots.
– You can use a pH-neutral mild detergent, for cleaning stone flooring.
What is the Best Way to Clean Marble Tile?
– Clean the floor by vacuuming or sweeping.
– To make a cleaning solution to perform tile and grout cleaning, combine dishwashing soap and 2 tablespoons of baking soda in lukewarm water.
– With a soft bristle brush dipped into the cleaning solution made in the above step, gently scrub the tiles. Rinse the brush in clean water and dip it again in the cleaning solution. Repeat the process.
– As the last step of stone tile floor cleaning, dry mop the marble tile.
What is the Best Cleaner for Slate Tiles?
– Vacuum or sweep to clean the floor first.
– Combine a half cup of mild soap into four gallons of lukewarm water.
– With the cleaning solution created in the above step, wet mop the floor. If needed to get the best results, change the water.
– Dry out the slate floor.
What is the Best Homemade Grout Cleaner?
As important as tile floor cleaning is grout cleaning. Follow the below-mentioned tips to effectively to effectively clean grout.
– To make a thick paste, combine water and baking soda.
– Let it sit for 6 to 8 hours after spreading it over grout or stained area.
– To scrape off the baking soda paste, use a soft bristle brush. Make sure you do not scrape off the grout and be gentle.
– Wash with clean water and let it dry out completely.
Natural Stone Cleaning, Sealing, Polishing & More in Aliante, Centennial, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Lone Mountain Village, North LV, Peccole Ranch, Paradise, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
For professional tile and grout cleaning in the Las Vegas Valley, call in the experts of Silver State Floor Restoration and let us assist you!